It is our pleasure to inform you that the 6th Summer Workshop of Operator Theory will be held in Krakow, Poland, between 9-13 July 2018 (conference days). SWOT is organized by the Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Agriculture in Krakow and it will take place in the buildings of the University, al. Mickiewicza 24, Kraków.
The conference is devoted to operator theory, operator algebras and their applications.
Main speakers who accepted the invitation are:
- Marek Bożejko (Polish Academy of Sciences, Wroclaw, Poland)
- Cristina Câmara (IST – Technical Univeraity of Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal)
- Raúl E. Curto (University of Iowa, Iowa City, USA)
- Dijana Ilišević (University of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia)
- Zenon Jabłoński (Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Poland)
- Il Bong Jung (tentative) (Kyungpook National University, Daegu, Korea)
- Eungil Ko (Ewha Womans University, Seul, Korea)
- Javad Mashreghi (Université Laval, Quebec, Canada)
- Vladimír Müller (Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Prague, Czech Republic)
- Alexei Poltoratski (Texas A&M University, College Station, USA)
- Wiliam Ross (University of Richmond, Richmond, USA)
- Dan Timotin (Romanian Academy, Bucharest, Romania)
Other participants are welcome to deliver a talk (20 min) after acceptance by the Scientific Committee.
The Scientific Committee (Local)
- Mirosław Baran (University of Agriculture in Kraków)
- Petru A. Cojuhari (AGH University of Science and Technology, Kraków)
- Jan Janas (Polish Academy of Sciences, Kraków)
- Marek Ptak (University of Agriculture in Kraków)
- Jan Stochel (Jagiellonian University in Kraków)
- Franciszek H. Szafraniec (Jagiellonian University in Kraków)
During talks it will be possible to use a blackboard, an overhead projector or a dataprojector.
For all information about the conference (accommodation, registration form, etc.), please visit http://kzm.ur.krakow.pl/swot18
In case of interest, please, fill in the www-form. The deadline for registration is April 15, 2018.
Information about accommodation can be found at http://kzm.ur.krakow.pl/swot18
We strongly recommend to book a hotel before the end of March.
The conference fee is 350 zloty (around 85 Euro), conference dinner included. The fee should be paid before June 15, 2018 onto the bank account:
Unfortunately there is no possibility to pay the fee in cash (due to University procedures).
Please, share this announcement with anyone who may be interested.
Hoping to see you in Kraków.
In the name of organizers,
If you want to be removed from this e-mail list, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org