The 6th Summer Workshop on Operator Theory, will be held in Krakow, Poland, between 9 – 13 July 2018 (conference days). SWOT is organized by Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Agriculture in Kraków.
The conference is devoted to all aspects of modern functional analysis with particular emphasis on operator theory and operator algebras.
Invited speakers are:
- Marek Bożejko (Polish Academy of Sciences, Wroclaw, Poland)
- Cristina Câmara (IST – Technical Univeraity of Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal)
- Raúl E. Curto (University of Iowa, Iowa City, USA)
- Dijana Ilišević (University of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia)
- Zenon Jabłoński (Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Poland)
- Il Bong Jung (tentative) (Kyungpook National University, Daegu, Korea)
- Eungil Ko (Ewha Womans University, Seul, Korea)
- Javad Mashreghi (Université Laval, Quebec, Canada)
- Vladimír Müller (cademy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Prague, Czech Republic)
- Alexei Poltoratski (Texas A&M University, College Station, USA)
- Wiliam Ross (University of Richmond, Richmond, USA)
- Dan Timotin (Romanian Academy, Bucharest, Romania)
The deadline for registration is April 15, 2018.
Looking forward to seeing you in Kraków,